Common mistakes in the layout of automatic painting lines are as follows:
1. Insufficient process time for coating equipment: In order to reduce the cost, some designs achieve the goal by reducing the process time. The common ones are: insufficient pre-treatment transition time, resulting in liquid flow; heating time was not considered during curing, resulting in poor curing; insufficient spray leveling time, resulting in insufficient film leveling; insufficient cooling after curing, spray paint (or the next part) When the workpiece is overheated.
2. The output cannot meet the design guidelines: some designs do not consider the hanging method, the hanging distance, the interference of up and down slopes and horizontal turning, and the production time does not consider the scrap rate, equipment utilization rate, and peak production capacity of the product. As a result, the output cannot meet the design guidelines.
3. Improper selection of coating equipment: Due to different product requirements, equipment selection is also different, and various equipment has its advantages and disadvantages. However, the design cannot be explained to the user, and it is found to be very unsatisfactory after manufacture. For example, air curtains are used to insulate the powder spray drying tunnel, and cleanliness requirements are not installed with purification equipment. This type of error is the most common error in the painting line.
4. Improper design of conveying equipment for coating equipment: There are many ways of conveying workpieces. Improper design will have adverse consequences on production capacity, process operations, and upper and lower parts. Suspended chain conveyors are common, whose load capacity and traction capacity require calculation and interference drawing. The speed of the chain also has corresponding requirements for the matching of equipment. Painting equipment also has requirements for the stability and synchronization of the chain.
5. The lack of matching equipment for painting equipment: There are many related equipment for painting line, sometimes in order to reduce the quotation, some equipment is omitted. It also failed to explain to the user, causing wrangling. Common ones include pre-treatment heating equipment, spraying equipment, air source equipment, exhaust pipe equipment, environmental protection equipment, etc.
6. Improper selection of process parameters of coating equipment: The current coating line is relatively common due to incorrect selection of process parameters. One is the lower limit of the design parameters of a single device, the other is insufficient attention to the compatibility of the equipment system, and the third is no The design completely pats the head.
7. Not considering the energy-saving issues of coating equipment: The current energy prices are changing rapidly, and these issues are not considered when designing, resulting in higher production costs for users, and some users have to remodel and purchase new coatings within a short period of time. Install equipment.
The quality of the layout design of the automatic coating production line is very important to the use of the coating production line. If the design is improper, even if the individual equipment is made well, the entire coating production line will not be easy to use.
Post time: Oct-10-2020